We work with organizations that are committed to strengthening the well-being
of their people. Organizations that are serious about creating change
from within and willing to focus on the improvement of their human resources.
A recent survey of 611 managers and 905 employees from companies with
over 100 staff revealed:
- 42% of employees feel their company does not value them as individuals,
while 51% managers surveyed said their workers were valued.
- 33% of employees believe their supervisor knows what motivates
them to do their best work, while less than 50% of managers give
their employees immediate feedback when they've performed well.
- 66% of both employees and managers indicated that lack of training
is a significant barrier to the performance of the organization as
Skillful communication is essential in creating and maintaining a vibrant,
effective workplace. It's important that individuals are motivated to
succeed and flourish. BC Extreme provides a refreshingly new environment
dedicated to honing trust between employers and employees.
Business Coaching is a process designed to help an individual or a team,
with the support and encouragement of a professional coach, achieve self-determined
goals. The size of these goals, and the speed with which they are achieved,
is greater than would be accomplished working alone. A skillful coach
supports behavioural change in the client by acting as an insightful
sounding board and providing strong objective feedback in a non-judgemental
and confidential manner. Business Coaching clients are typically individuals
or teams that are accountable for significant decisions with a wide scope
of impact on an organization.
Business Coaching delivers a wide range of observable and measurable
benefits for individuals, teams and the organization.
- Challenges the individual to raise personal performance standards
- Increases individual ability to accomplish agreed upon outcomes,
in areas such as leadership development and personal productivity
- Improves the quality and speed of team decisions
- Strengthens teams member working relationships
- Increases leadership capability and supports succession in planning
- Develops the ability to successfully manage change
- Provides a cost-effective approach for developing new managers
- Improves retention rate
Complimentary 15 minute Senior Facilitator interview with perspective client
|An opportunity for both parties to become acquainted
without obligation and to discuss action plans, time commitments,
deliverables, fee structures.
||Escape to our Corporate Adventure Centre: Familiarize participant(s)
with facilitator(s) and develop action plans
||Begin consultative process in your environment of choice.
To be discussed
409-2173 West 6th Avenue
Vancouver, British Columbia